Because of the age of my kids and my inability to refrain from bodysurfing when confronted with nice crashy waves, it's an unavoidable fact that I will be forced to appear publicly in a bathing suit within the next three months. The early signs of spring outside my window have prodded me from yoga-panted comfort and general sloth into full-blown Panic Mode. With newfound resolve and verve, I am BACK on TRACK with exercise!
Check it out:
1. Do 30 minutes of Wii Fit Yoga.
2. Feel very proud and bendy afterward.
3. Bake chocolate cake layered with whipped cream and strawberries. Serve generous hunks for dessert. Strawberries are fruit, so this doesn't really count as dessert.
1. Do 45 minutes of abs and upper-body weights.
2. Revel in soreness of arm muscles. Fancy that I can already see some improved definition.
3. Bake double batch of chocolate chip muffins "for the children." Sample two for my evening snack along with a glass of milk. Calcium is important.
1. Take 45 minute exercise walk despite the 20 degree temperature.
2. Feel virtuous.
3. Whip up batch of homemade granola with extra coconut and pecans. Everyone knows granola is health food.
Does anyone spot a theme here??