Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Don't I still look young and fabulous? Wait. Don't answer that. Let's look at this instead:

On a more serious note, thank you so much to all of you for the wonderful gifts & cards. It's been a fantastic day so far - Friday the 13th be damned. Tom surprised me with the glider to match our patio furniture this morning, and I'm assuming he'll be coming home from work carrying my birthday kitten with perhaps a diamond bracelet around its neck. What? You don't think so? Well, we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

3 comments:

Nana said...

So...what did you name your birthday kitten? Diamonds would be a good name, assuming it was sporting diamonds when Daddy Shortbread handed it to you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love, Mom

#1quiltinggrandma said...

What a beautiful smile you have in your picture. How old were you when it was taken? Very cute! I did go to your blog on your birthday. I did not think you would have had time to post one since you were busy celebrating. Again, Happy Birthday:-)

Nana said...

Three years old.