1. Coffee, two cups.
2. Paint, two hours.
3. More coffee, what the hell.
4. Paint, two more hours.
5. Lunch. Diet Coke for energy.
6. Paint. Possibly black out from paint fumes at some point because before I know it, somebody is grousing about dinner and a glance at a clock shows that five hours have rolled by.
8. More painting! Remind self that someday I get to live in these new rooms, and it will all be worth it.
9. Hot shower. Try not to fall asleep standing up.
10. Collapse into bed.
Then, just to mix things up (and because I'm a masochist), on Thursday and Friday of last week my husband and I chaperoned an overnight field trip with Bug's class. We stayed overnight at an island lighthouse and had an amazing experience. I'll definitely be blogging more about that when THE INFERNAL PAINTING IS DONE AND I GET TO HAVE A LIFE AGAIN. Ahem. Sorry about that. The fumes make me tetchy.